THE DEVIL’S CUP
To live the experience of
You wil appreciate
- The “Salto del Tequendama” and the typical breakfast with the view.
- The organic coffee plantation and the birds of the place.
- The homemade meal.
- The agricultural tasks, the “benefit”, the bean coffee thresh and roasting
- The tasting workshop.
- Jour 1 :
Starting from the center of Bogotá, we will take the route to the south of the city, where we will go towards the Salto del Tequendama to have a typical breakfast with the view on the fall of the water.
We will know the Tequendama house museum, and if our trip is made in the opening days, we will take the opportunity to watch it inside.
After this pleasant break, we will continue towards our organic coffee farm. Once in the place, we will start our tour in the organic coffee plantation, where we will develop the tasks of the day, which can be sowing, pruning, harvesting, among others, ending with the whole process of coffee "Beneficio", depulping, washing, threshing and roasting.
In our mid-day break, we will have a wonderful peasant lunch, made mostly with products from the farm (organic) and then finish the day with an excellent coffee tasting experience.
After the workshop, we leave the farm to return to the city of Bogotá.
Environmental and social responsibility : Strong. By visiting this farm you allow to add value to the coffee chain, as well as encourage the organic production of food.
Special recommendations :
- During the coffee tasting workshop, as with the wine tasting workshop, you are led to spit. It is not compulsory to consume coffee if you do not support caffeine.
- Bring a hat, put on warm clothes and rain gear.
- Apply sunscreen and use sunglasses.
- Remember to hydrate yourself. Bring your water bottle.
- On the farm, it is forbidden to smoke, to consume alcohol or hallucinogenic substances.
To travel more eco-friendly :
- Accumulate your garbage during the walk and bring it back to town.
Options to extend :
- An extra tasting workshop in a specialty coffee shop!
- Connecting with another getaway.
- All year (check price conditions).
- 112 € / person * - (Price from 3 people).
- 107 € / person * - (Price from 4- 6 people).
- 73 € / person * - (Price from 7 - 10 people).
*Price supported all year.
Services included :
- Private transport Bogotá - Farm - Bogotá.
- English speaking guide.
- Coffee tour.
- Coffee tasting experience.
- Typical lunch.
- Medical assistance.
- All taxes included.
- Carbon Offset - (1 tree planted in the La Tribu Nature Reserve).
Services Non included :
To book, customize this trip or get information, please fill out the booking form.