TO NAVIGATE THE AMAZONE
To connect to the
powers of water
You will appreciate
- Multiple navigations in mangroves.
- The exotic night at the top of a tree.
- The night walk in the forest.
- The meeting with the “abuelo” Huitoto.
- Dolphin and caiman watching.
- The adrenaline of canopy climbing.
- The permanent accompaniment of your private guide.
- Day 1 : Arrival in Leticia, transfer to the rature reserve and reception. In the afternoon you join the platforms of the Canopy.
- Day 2 : In the morning you take a walk in the jungle and visit the Maloka Huitoto.
- Day 3 : Transfer to Marashá reserve by private boat. In the afternoon you can go kayaking.
- Day 4 : Transfer to Puerto Nariño and dolphin watching.
- Day 5: Transfer to Leticia, city tour and transfer to the airport.
Environmental and social responsibility : Strong. By visiting two successive nature reserves, you help reduce deforestation and protect the species living there. You also allow the Huitotos to preserve their traditions and fight against the disappearance of their language.
Special recommendations :
- Make sure your vaccines are in good standing (yellow fever vaccine).
- Bring light and loose clothing to cover you for the jungle walk. Apply quality mosquito repellent regularly.
- Remember to keep hydrated.
- Put on warm clothes and rain gear.
- Apply sunscreen and use sunglasses.
To travel more eco-friendly :
- Accumulate your garbage during the walk and bring it back to town.
- Avoid the hustle and bustle so as not to scare the wildlife.
- Respect the traditions of the Huitotos.
- Avoid bathing just after applying creams to prevent water contamination.
Options to extend :
- A second night in Puerto Nariño.
- A connection for Brazil or Peru.
- All year (check price conditions).
- December - March: Waters rising.
- April - May: Winter, maximum height of the waters.
- June - August: Waters in descent.
- September - November: Summer, some spaces are not navigable.
- 483 € / person * - (Price for 2 - 3 people).
- 415 € / person * - (Price for 4 - 5 people).
- 380 € / person * - (Price for 6 - 7 people).
- 346 € / person * - (Price for 8 - 10 people).
- Multiple room.
- Extra night: 73 € / person
*Price supported all year.
Services included :
- Land and river transport.
- Spanish speaking guide (optional English-speaking guide).
- Full board (From lunch from Day 1 to breakfast day 5).
- Medical assistance.
- All taxes included.
- Carbon Offset - (2 trees planted per person in the La Tribu Nature Reserve).
Services Not included :
- English speaking guide.
To book, customize this trip or get information, please fill out the booking form.